[retronet] Looking for a Raspberry Pi owner to help with bleeding edge testing.

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Mon Sep 24 10:05:27 MDT 2018

…

…

…

…

> gets us a build. On a 0W it takes some time, but we do end up with a wg
> binary.

Oh my.

Thank you for the follow up and information Cornelius.

My gut reaction is that's a lot more work than I'd expect a RetroNet
member to have to go through.  :-/

Did you see my comment about a PPA in my previous email?

Link - Installation - WireGuard
  - https://www.wireguard.com/install/

Link - “WireGuard Ubuntu Packaging” team
  - https://launchpad.net/~wireguard/+archive/ubuntu/wireguard

> To be continued.

Fair enough.

Thank you again for your efforts and help testing things.  :-)

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die