[retronet] Thank you … yes you … the person(s) reading this email.

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Fri Sep 14 11:03:00 MDT 2018

I just realized that there are 20 (non-hidden) subscribers to the
RetroNet mailing list.

I want to take a moment and say "Thank you"  (yes, you, the person
reading this email).

I know that your interest in RetroNet helps motivate me to continue with
the project.  I mean I'm having fun with it, but I'm greatly encouraged
to know that there are people who are interested in what I'm working on.

I say "I" because I can't / won't speak for others that are helping as
well.  But I do strongly suspect that they are also grateful for
participation.

Very humbly, Thank You.  :-)

--
Grant. . . .