[retronet] Looking for a Raspberry Pi owner to help with bleeding edge testing.

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Fri Sep 14 10:41:03 MDT 2018

Does anyone have a Raspberry Pi (or similar) that would be willing to
help with some pre-alpha / bleeding edge testing of RetroNet?

I'd like to know if we can use a stock Raspbian as a client or if it's
going to take more modifications.

I'm not going to lie, this is going to be some raw Linux networking
command sand may do something to cause you to have to power cycle (or
reboot from console).

Are there any takers?

/me waits for the person that takes one step backwards while the rest of
the crowd takes two steps backwards.  :-D

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die