[retronet] DNSSEC…

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Fri Aug 31 12:36:07 MDT 2018

On 08/31/2018 12:20 PM, John Willis wrote:
> I need to look into this for my DNS servers as well.

I can HIGHLY recommend Michael W. Lucas's DNSSEC Mastery book.  That's
where I learned what I did to enable DNSSEC.

Link - DNSSEC Mastery: Securing the Domain Name Service with BIND —
Tilted Windmill Press
  -
https://www.tiltedwindmillpress.com/?product=dnssec-mastery-securing-the-domain-name-service-with-bind-ebook

I highly recommend all of Michael's MASTERY books.

> Also, I need to enable port randomization.

I thought recent versions of BIND did that by default.  Or is that a
config option that modern distros have enabled (or at least don't
disable) in their stock config file?

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die