[retronet] Looking for a Raspberry Pi owner to help with bleeding edge testing.

Cornelius Keck cornelius at keck.us
Mon Sep 24 13:33:33 MDT 2018

Well, not really... so far one can dumb this down to either a somewhat
easy to follow procedure, or (one step further) a tarball containing a
known-to-compile Wireguard release plus a shell script for preparation
and setup.

Next thing to do is to set up certificates for both local and remote
side. These are peer-to-peer, means one needs one pair per retro-net
link. There is a procedure for that, too. It's on my list of stuff to
tinker with.