[retronet] Thank you … yes you … the person(s) reading this email.

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Fri Sep 14 12:06:56 MDT 2018

On 09/14/2018 11:58 AM, Michael Huff via retronet wrote:
> Hi

Hi Michael,

> I'm very interested to see how this shapes up and how it turns out.

As am I.

> I'm a desktop user (not an admin or developer) who's interested in UNIX,
> UNIX history etc so I don't have anything to contribute.

You might not have computing resources to contribute, but your opinion,
interest, and sanity checking are still contributions.

I'm always interested in how people will want to use RetroNet to make
sure that it supports their interests.

> I'm following the project in hopes that eventually that will change.

I'll continue to send emails asking for things.  If you ever see
anything you'd like to help with, feel free to raise your hand.  No
pressure.  Certainly no obligation.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die