[retronet-core] GRE…

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Mon Sep 10 14:58:39 MDT 2018

I had an idea while John and I were talking in #retronet that I wanted
to share with the core team, but NOT make public yet.

That being supporting GRE tunnels to ONLY RetroNet services that are
available from RetroNet Service Provider.  Specifically NOT supporting
any other connections to other members.

This would functionally be like a gateway that is itself a RetroNet
member that is hosting another device to allow GRE connectivity.

Granted, this might have some implications on routing.  But it's
something to keep in mind.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die