[retronet-core] Mailing lists...

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Sun Sep 2 00:39:19 MDT 2018

Question:  Do we want messages that go to the RetroNet mailing list to
also go to the RetroNet-Core mailing list?  (Read:  Is RetroNet-Core a
super set of RetroNet?)

I'm assuming that there will be content that goes to RetroNet-Core that
we want to NOT go to RetroNet.  —  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm just pontificating the two emails that I got in response to John's
message about addressing as well as my two replies.

I feel like there might be room for optimization, but I want to run it
past the core team.

Not that I know for sure how to do it.  I have some ideas, but I need to
research them.

I figured I'd check what other core members thing before chasing that
thread.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die